- What happens when cultures collide?
- How can I be part of the solution?
- Are rights the same as responsibilities?
- What influences my space and place?
- How can data be used to tell a story?
We need more inquiry, more beautiful questions, more Problem Seekers, not just Problem Solvers.
Lately, I have been making connections between literacy and social studies. Along with refining inquiry instructional frameworks and strategies, I have begun collecting useful resources for educators. Find the list HERE
Let me know if I have forgotten any of your favorites?